16 DEC 2018 || Important news articles The Hindu || Daily GK

Life on the edge: border units lack basic amenities
Nearly 82% of Border Outposts (BOPs) of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), deployed along the inhospitable and rugged China border, do not have access to clean drinking water. Over 40% are unconnected by road, according to submissions made by the Home Ministry before a parliamentary committee

There are 177 BOPs of the ITBP, of which only 24% have a regular supply of electricity. The rest (76%) are dependent on generators.

Making India’s polluters pay

Will induct women in the military police: Army chief
Chief of the Army Staff Bipin Rawat on Saturday said the Army would induct women jawans in the corps of military police, and further scope of recruiting women in Army posts would be explored thereafter.

India, Nepal and Bhutan plan task force to protect wildlife
The governments of India, Nepal and Bhutan are actively considering having a joint task force for allowing free movement of wildlife across political boundaries and checking smuggling of wildlife across the Kanchenjunga Landscape, a trans-boundary region spread across Nepal, India and Bhutan.

The landscape stretches along the southern side of Mount Kanchenjunga and covers an area of 25,080 sq km spread across parts of eastern Nepal (21%), Sikkim and West Bengal (56%) and western and southwestern parts of Bhutan (23%).

Judge rules Obamacare as unconstitutional
A federal judge in Texas has ruled that the U.S. health-care law known as Obamacare is unconstitutional

Protesting for democracy, in their own way
Sinhalese and Tamil residents of Colombo protested at Fort on Monday, to mark International Human Rights Day and demonstrate solidarity with ongoing protests around the North-East and by up-country Tamils.

Protesters called for the release of Tamil political prisoners and the release of military occupied land in the North-East, as well as for answers for enforced disappearances and the repeal of the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA) and the immediate halt of Sinhala colonisation schemes, particularly the Mahaweli scheme.

Falling for Facebook’s ‘China argument’ would be a mistake


Disclaimer:thRADICAL is only for the Educational Purpose & Education sector. We are not owner of any Book, Notes, Magazine, PDF Materials, eBooks Available on it, Neither it been Created nor Scanned. We are only provide the link and Material already Available on the Internet. If any Violates the Law or there is a Problem so Please Just CONTACT US.

2019,10,2019 || Important news articles The Hindu || Daily GK,10,26 November 2018 || Important news articles The Hindu || Daily GK,1,ACC,1,AFCAT,3,BOOKS,4,CDS,2,Daily GK,10,DAILY GK TH,76,eBOOK,4,ELIGIBILITY,1,EXAMS,1,FRONT NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL OPINION BUSINESS,5,FRONT NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL OPINION,4,Important news articles,10,NDA,2,PPDT & TAT,1,SSB,4,SSB HELP MATERIAL,10,SYLLABUS,1,The Hindu,10,WAT,1,
theRADICAL news: 16 DEC 2018 || Important news articles The Hindu || Daily GK
16 DEC 2018 || Important news articles The Hindu || Daily GK
news hindi latest news news live news today news in hindi news tamil india news abp news news google telugu news zee news news aaj tak marathi news breaking news kannada news news malayalam latest hindi news cricket news today hindi news bihar news transfer news up news manorama news hindi news live abp news live RISING atal bihari vajpayee latest news sridevi latest news sridevi news sunny leone latest news sonali bendre news rajasthan election news puthiyathalaimurai live news karunanidhi latest news cryptocurrency news bhushan steel news ripple news sabarimala news kat news jungle news ruchi soya news suvarna news live karnataka latest news amritsar news entertainment news anandabazar patrika today news in bengali suvarna news karnataka news mathrubhumi latest news aaj ki news syria news
theRADICAL news
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy